ABOUT THE CONTEST
Duration – [14.11.2021 – 30.11.2021]
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
- Enter your email id and other details at www.klaytopia.com
- One participant will be eligible to win the contest only once in the entire contest duration. If a participant is announced as selected for one of the days, then he/ she is not eligible to participate in the remaining days of the contest period.
- The winners, if eligible, will receive the prize by the second week of December, 2021.
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This ‘Spin to Win’ contest (“Contest”) is provided to you by Founding Years Learning Solutions Private Limited (“FYLS”) and made available on https://klaytopia.com/ under its brand name Klay.
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Klay Conditions of Use/Terms and Conditions to which you agree by using klayschools.com. To the extent the klayschools.com Conditions of Use/Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to this Contest only.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
- You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
- You should have a child between the ages 2-6 years
- This Contest is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu in view of the provisions of the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act, 1979.
- Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence from 14.11.2021 – 30.11.2021
- In order to participate in the Contest for a particular hour during the Contest Period, a person must during that hour: 1. Enter their correct name and email id 2. Spin The Wheel. 3. Share their winning on their social media handles
- At the end of every day during the Contest Period, a draw of lots will be conducted amongst all the Participants who fulfil the criteria mentioned in Section 2 above for that day. Only selected Participant from each day during the Contest Period will be eligible to receive the selected gifts subject to these T&Cs.
- Each Participant will be eligible to receive maximum of only one Prize under this Contest. A Participant announced as winner for one day in the Contest Period will not be eligible to participate in the remaining hours of the Contest Period.
- By entering the Contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Klay. You may update or change your email preferences at the email preferences page.
- Please note that FYLS may be running similar contests or promotions at the same time as this Contest. By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any benefit awarded in any other promotion/ contest unless you enter each promotion/ contest separately.
- The Selected Participants will be notified by e-mail AND/OR SMS latest by December 4, 2021. The selected Participants may forfeit their claim to the Prize if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these T&C’s.
ODDS OF WINNING:
- Participants are ones that satisfy the participation criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and How to Enter’ section above.
- The selected Participant will also be required to prove his/her age and residence proof, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the Contest. The selected Participants need to respond to the email within 7 working days from receiving the email with the above requested information and documents by December 4, 2021.
- The selected Participants will automatically forfeit their claim to the Prize if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these T&Cs.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in circumstances beyond control, FYLS may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in our sole discretion. If any selected Participant does not respond back to any communications sent in relation to the Contest within the time period communicated by FYLS, he/she shall not be eligible to be declared winner of the Prize. ADDITIONAL TERMS:
- FYLS may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change the T&Cs or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries.
- We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
- FYLS may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these T&Cs in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account.
- The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No benefits greater than those described in the “Description of the Contest and How to Enter” section above in these T&Cs will be awarded.
- The Contest is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. All rights reserved. No requests for transfer or assignment or redemption of the benefits shall be entertained. You agree that all FYLS’ decisions related to the Contest are final and binding on you. Failure by FYLS to enforce any of these T&Cs in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the T&Cs and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- These T&Cs are subject to Indian laws and the courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising here from.
- This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of FYLS (“Force Majeure Event”).
- FYLS shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Contest including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- By participating in the Contest, you give FYLS and/ or its affiliates permission to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made in relation to the Contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow. You agree that FYLS and/ or its affiliates have the right to publish your saved item details for any communication, promotions, events, or contests that follow. You agree that FYLS and/ or its affiliates have complete ownership of such pictures, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose.
- These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such pictures, etc., and hereby release FYLS and/ or its affiliates and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use. You give your consent to FYLS and/or its affiliates, agents and assigns to use your name and likeness to promote the Contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
- All information submitted in connection with this Contest will be treated in accordance with these T&Cs and the Privacy Notice available at Klayschool.com.